*HippysThemes* Shared Themes by Hippy & Friends...(HUGS INN !!!)
14 Things All Coffee Lovers Have To Try
. Make ice cubes out of coffee and put them in a glass of milk.
It's ideal for hot days, or days when you want to change up the way you drink your favorite beverage. Just freeze your leftover coffee in an ice cube tray and pop it into milk for a refreshing coffee drink whenever you want one.
2. But it also works the other way too! Freeze soy milk or almond milk with a little cinnamon sprinkled on it, and add it to your coffee to keep it cool without watering it down too much.
3. Pour a couple of espresso shots into fresh coconut juice. Your life will never be the same.
Even better if you can get it right out of the coconut. Just add two espresso shots, and you'll have a delicious drink that will not only give you a caffeine kick, but is also full of good stuff like potassium, magnesium, and calcium.
4. Replace the milk and sugar in your coffee with a tablespoon of salt-free, grass-fed organic butter.
It's called Bulletproof Coffee, and there are a ton of reasons to try it out.
5. If your coffee is too bitter, add a pinch of salt.
If you bought coffee that doesn't taste great, or is just a little too bitter for you, you can fix it by adding a touch or salt to the cup. It helps even out the flavor and make it more tolerable to your palate.
6. If you like flavored coffee, mix spices right in with the coffee grounds before you brew them.
If you want to add some natural flavoring to your cup o' joe, add vanilla, cinnamon cloves, and/or your favorite spices to the coffee grounds. Not only will it be delicious, it'll also smell great as it brews.
7. You can make your own caramel macchiato with caramel sauce, cream, and coffee.
Mix some coffee creamer with milk and microwave it for 40 seconds. Add some caramel sauce to a glass and fill it with ice. Then add your milk mixture, and slowly pour coffee over it. You can find the detailed recipe here.
8. Have coffee beans but no grinder? Use a mortar and pestle.
Obviously a grinder is ideal, but in a pinch, that mortal and pestle you've never had any reason to use will work too.
9. Need more protein? Want to squeeze a little extra energy out of your morning coffee? Add vanilla or chocolate protein powder instead of flavored creamers.
10. Or just go all in and pour a couple shots of espresso over your favorite liquid protein drinks.
If you're looking for obscene amounts of energy.
11. Put your mugs close to the coffee machine as it's brewing to warm them up before you pour coffee into them.
If really hot coffee is your thing, you can even preheat a mug filled with water in the microwave for a few seconds before pouring your coffee into it.
12. Save a step. Just put sugar right in the filter with the coffee.
If you take your coffee with sugar, try out this technique.
13. If you heat your milk up in the microwave for a few seconds and give it a good stir, it'll get all frothy like a cappuccino.
14. Want to make your coffee into a special sweet treat? Put a piece of chocolate in the mug before you pour your coffee in.
This way, the chocolate will melt when the coffee heats up, adding flavor to your drink.
THANKS FOR THE GREAT COFFEE IDEAS