*HippysThemes* Shared Themes by Hippy & Friends...(HUGS INN !!!)
Regularly cleansing your aura and your personal energy is an essential act. Whether or not you know it, you come into contact with various people and environments, all of which have their own energy vibrations. Not all of these frequencies are high and positive; because your energy field is constantly taking in and putting out vibrations, some of the vibrations (including your own thoughts, as well as external influences) are low and will bring you down if left unchecked. While our energy body is constantly readjusting itself to bring our energy back into harmony, the negative energies can linger and build up over time. A monthly saltwater bath is an easy and very relaxing way to cleanse your aura of negative energy.
We’ve mentioned other methods before, so why a bath? It’s because it’s a great ritual to tie in body and spirit. When you immerse yourself in a ritual bath, you are participating in an initiation to open yourself up to spirit. Ritual bathing cleanses you from physical grime and negative spiritual grime, thus purifying both your body and your aura. It is a signal that you are willing to listen to your Higher Self and begin to trust something outside of your rational mind. It indicates that you are open to ask the universe to transform what you believe needs to be changed in yourself. Taking a ritual bath is meant to cleanse and protect a person spiritually, thus making it different than a normal bath you might do every day. There are very specific directions to follow in order to maximize the effect. Among these instructions is not using any soap, shampoo, or bath oil, as once you step into the water, you are entering a spiritual experience, so it’s important to distinguish regular bathing from ritual bathing.
Though they are different, ritual bathing can have great effects on your physical wellbeing, as well. According to Gateways to Inner Peace, here are just a few benefits:
• The skin is an organ of elimination, and a saltwater soak will draw toxins and heavy metals from the tissues.
• The essential trace minerals your body needs are absorbed through the skin to enhance your health
• Skin conditions can be aided, as bacteria and other debris are also drawn from the skin, leaving it feeling fresh and rejuvenated
• Saltwater baths can help to relieve muscular aches and pains as well as sore joints
• Circulation is increased, which your body can always use
Other important notes before getting started: this first bath is to be used only once a month, as it is very strong. It’s recommended to try it on a Friday close to a full moon for the best results. Energy therapist Lidia Frederico also advises, “Do NOT prepare or have the bath around 6 am, 12 noon, 6 pm, 12 midnight – this includes half an hour before & afterward (so NOT btw 5.30-6.30 or 11.30-12.30 both am & pm)!”
To begin, clean the tub carefully. Take a shower before taking the ritual bath. Wash yourself thoroughly.
Salt Water Bath
1. Make sure you won’t be disturbed for at least an hour. Optional: light candles or incense or play relaxing music. Utilize what makes your aura lighter.
2. Fill your bath with warm water. The level is up to you. Don’t make it too hot.
3. Add 2-3 good handfuls of salt. Use a good quality unprocessed salt, such as unrefined sea salt or Himalayan crystal salt. Do not use regular table salt, as this has added anti-caking agents and has been refined, which removes beneficial minerals.
4. Optional: add a few drops of pure essential oils for aromatherapy purposes. Lavender is a good choice, as it will also help you to relax and unwind, and is generally very safe.
5. Soak for about 20-30 minutes. While you do so, make it your intention to let go of all negativity. You can pray for the release of any energy that you no longer wish to carry, or that is not for your highest good. You can also ask for spiritual support to raise your spiritual vibration.
6. For the best results, air dry when you get out of the bath. You may use a towel for your head and put a robe on, but do not towel dry. If possible, don’t take another shower or bath for 24 hours.
7. Take a saltwater bath no more than once a week. As noted, once a month may be the perfect amount of time in between.
All Natural Ocean Bath
This is a great way to go if you live near a body of saltwater. The timeless ocean has amazing healing properties. If you have ever had the joy of swimming in the sea, you’ll know how refreshed and wonderful you feel afterward. This is because of the aura-cleansing properties of the seawater.
Baking Soda Bath
Taking a bath using baking soda, or bicarbonate of soda will also cleanse your aura. Just use the same method as for the saltwater bath above. This bath will also leave your skin